Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

biodiversity

The promotional video Prokriti O (Science and Life) Jibon Foundation efforts and the extraordinary biodiversity of the islands of the race. The remains of an 8-part series on the last episode, the coming days will be broadcast on a network channel.
A house to the public, though, I hope they let the cat out the bag and it's all for YouTube. No questions asked.
Bangladesh's rich resources of freshwater and sediment to an extraordinary range of flora and fauna habitat. I really like to take advantage of the Government of Bangladesh, and I can use quickly, before I really lost forever..
I have a report or potential eco-tourism opportunities, Bangladesh has to face is not marked as reviewed. Away, off-choked river Buriganga, pollution, tanneries, and any interference from the population explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment